Receiving Email Reply

Hi, I want to reply to the same email which I received from the sender.

@Palaniyappan @HareeshMR

1 Like

2 Likes

For reading I am using this workflow, further I am checking some condition but I need to reply from the same email only.

I understand your solution, But I first I have to read that email bro. then saving the file check on the basis of the file I have reply that email.

If I can see your solution you’re directly reply the email without reading it based on the subject line. Right me if I am wrong.

== But here is one prob I am observing, I have many read email with the same subject.
In above first I am reading the email in outlook it will show read email again I have to reply the same email. So is it possible. Tell me the possible solution. ====

1 Like

Yes bro @balkishan,

After doing all the things you need to do, then within the for loop and inside all the required loops in the workflow, simply use the send mail message wherever you want bro…

1 Like

Bro in the same loop it’s not possible to reply. Actually I am saving the file from the email it duplication found then only I have to reply this mail in other case no.

1. First workflow for reading the email and saving the attachment.
  2. Reading the saved attachment.
  3. Then reply based on the received file.
    so in one I think it’s not possible. or you have any other solution.

So in Catch block I have to use the send email reply from the same email which I read in the Try Block.

1 Like

As you are looping through many mails, you can read the saved attachment within the for loop itself right @balkishan ???

Or else you have one more option,

you need to pass the mail ID as the argument to third workflow, but How you know which mail attachment you are reading now?

So, try reading the mail within the for loop of iterating mails so that it will be easy to reply

1 Like

You were almost done
The thing is once you have read the mail and made an analysis, you are still inside the loop with current mail been read under the iteration. So once we are done with analysis of the current mail atlast if the sequence we can use a send outlook mail activity and out the to property as item.From

That would work in a way that you have analysis the mail received and replied back to the same mail in return
Cheers @balkishan

**Yes right bro. **
But saved file I am reading in the diff workflow. There I check the file duplication or not then I have to reply that email based on the condition. Now I am sending email in the Catch block for duplication file just to inform about the file format. But I want to reply in the same email from where I received the attachment. Hope you understand

Yes this the reason bczI have so many email in the Inbox with the same subject name, so How it will recognize which email to reply it.

1 Like

Fine are we getting back to the loop where we are reading the subject and that if condition, once after looking after the duplicate file
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

@balkishan
thr…?

Yes @Palaniyappan one more solution I can read the email address and use out_Parameter to use in another workflow. But the problem is I have many email with same subject and same email address. so this is issue or I have to delete email every time once read. Right me if I am wrong.

1 Like

No bro, once read email and saved the attachment we are moving to the another workflow where I read the saved attachment and check for the file format.. Then in the Catch Block I am sending the email bcz in the same columns name there is an error occur to bot directly execute the Catch Block if file’s column is duplicate.

Note - In the Catch Block I want to reply the same email bro.

@Palaniyappan

1 Like

That doesn’t matter buddy
We can send a mail with unique subject that makes the difference between the next and consequtive mails
If we have a invoice number that can. Be sent with the mail as a subject then that would differ the next mail though been sent to the same user or same email address
And that’s a good idea of storing the email address in a out_arugument and using that in the next workflow while sending mail

Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

But rest of the emails are already read in the inbox. which has same subject and same email address.
And email which we have to reply first bot will read and saved the attachment the in next bot will read the excel file, third if no duplication bot will process otherwise reply to that same email.

1 Like

Here is no invoice number bro. this is the problem. The all mail has same subject like Customer Template so I am reading only customer only. so there is no specific id in email which we can identify the email which email we have to reply.
Ex. image

I want the reply of the same email in the same email body.

1 Like

Fine we can do one thing
We can save the mail message in a out_argument of type mailmessage and use that as input in the argument passing that as input to a send outlook mail activity to the property Forward
That is read the mail
—process them
—save the mailmessage to a Out argument
— check for duplicate, either in the same or in different workflow
— the we can forward that mail to the address we want so that user would be clear on for what mailmessage he or she has received the reply mail

Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

**save mail message you mean the body of the mail ? @PalaniyappanI **
I am little confused here, because The mail which is unread before read and save the attachment. once read and save the attachment it will become read mail. so already I have many read emails in inbox from same email address, same body and same email subject. So I how I recognize which mail to reply.

1 Like

no mailmessage as a variable
here you are in loop so i think the variable from for each loop (item) will be the one which has the mail message obtained from the list of mail messages (from get outlook mail activity)
–assign that variable item (of type mailmessage from for each loop) to another out_argument or a global variable so that we can mention that as input in the send outlook mail activity in the property FORWARD,
this will let know the user that they have received a reply mail for the one they have sent

Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

here we are not looking at read or unread mail, that doesn’t matter buddy
once all the mails are fetch by get outlook mail activity these read or unread concept gets over…
now we are in processing mode inside the for each loop
–so while looping we will looking at each mail one by one
–while iterating for the first one, we will be analysing. save the mail message to a out argument or a global variable and getting to next workflow where we will be checking for the duplicate and if there is no such then we are sending a reply mail to the same person with this mail given as input to forward property so that the user will know that he has got reply mail (as we are still in the iteration, and next we will be going back to the loop where we are again going to validate the next mail and it goes on…)

kindly correct me if i m wrong
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like