Reading CSV and iterating through the values?

Does anybody have an example of reading a CSV file and parsing each row/column? I’m trying to put together a simple project that will read two columns from a CSV and then use the variable values to repeat a task in a browser. The second half I know how to do, but setting up to read the CSV is turning out to be tricky.

https://www.uipath.com/kb-articles/how-to-read-data-from-a-csv-file — the example file here doesn’t seem to work? The extension is UIWF. I changed it to XAML and it opened but only one of the steps was able to be loaded.

The user guide that UiPath has on YouTube is also (apparently) a very old build with some significant differences, so I’m at a loss as to how to set this up. I keep getting format errors that I’ve tried to troubleshoot but to no avail. A working example file would be fantastic.

1 Like

Hi @indyproject

Please find attached workflow. :slight_smile:

Solution.zip (2.4 KB)

Regards…!!

2 Likes

How would you iterate through a list of numbers in a CSV file and then find the highest value and save it to a notepad doc??

hi,
Please follow the below tutorial,

Thanks,
Karthik.

Hi Akshay,

Help me on this.

In the given example,If the given column name is dynamic how to read the excel.

Column name is dynamic ,But it is always first column in the excel.

Thanks.

Hi All,

Help me on this.

In the given example,If the given column name is dynamic how to read the excel.

Column name is dynamic ,But it is always first column in the excel.

Thanks.

@shiva252 row(0) will give first column values

Will try.Tq Manju.

hi, is there anyway to make this in a foreach loop and automatically save it under different name for each file?