Queue Items With Action Center

In my Case I need to get input for each transaction through Action Center.
Suppose I have 20 Transactions and I am running process in 1 bot on every hour,
First Question, will it process all the transactions or it will wait to complete first one.

If it will wait for first one then how can i execute multiple transactions in a single job

Hi @raja.arslankhan

When a process involves user interaction through Action Center, the bot will wait for the user to complete the task for each transaction before proceeding to the next one. This behavior is by design to ensure that each transaction is completed accurately with appropriate human intervention.
The bot is in suspended state until the user complete the task. You can have another ways if you want to proceed with another Transaction Item by using queues.

@supriya117 Thanks for your Response. My requirement is to create tasks for multiple queue items in one job? is it possible or not

Hi @raja.arslankhan ,

We could model it as a Dispatcher and Performer Process.

The Dispatcher will involve the following :

1. Creating actions
  2. Waiting for Actions
  3. Adding a Start Job/ Queue Trigger to Start the Performer once the Action is Submitted by user.

In the Performer, we do the operations after the Action is submitted

@supermanPunch But How will I wait if the Response is not submitted against One Queue Item in Processor

@raja.arslankhan ,

Apologies. A further elaboration is required on the Dispatcher part.

The Modelling should also be carefully modelled along the process flow requirements.

Creating Actions :

Suppose we want the User to Verify the Data Extracted, we perform the Part of Processing Multiple documents/Items using the Re-cursive manner and then create the Action if needed using the Create Action activities. At this stage we also add these created actions to a list.

Waiting for Actions :

After all the Actions are processed/added to Action Center, we Loop through the action List created using a Parallel For Each Loop and Wait For Resume activities within it.
We also use Start Job/ Add Queue Item as the next activity depending on the Type of Performer Process.

• Here, at this point, the workflow waits for Each users actions submitted, so whenever a user submits the action the Performer Process is Triggered.