Question Advanced Training Assignment 2 - Report Year 2017 or 2016?

OKay, Reset your test data in ACME portal. Then try to writeline the count of WiList Count in Init State only

1 Like

Hello Prankur,

I am getting the following error:
System error at initialization: Unable to find a constructor to use for type System.Data.DataRow. A class should either have a default constructor, one constructor with arguments or a constructor marked with the JsonConstructor attribute. Path ‘[0].WIID’. at Source: Newtonsoft.Json.
The output of the write line is:
System.Data.DataRow
What should be done here? Please guide

Thanks & Regards,

Siddharth

Try to re-scrape the data for work Items in Init State and print the result I think data is not getting scrapped properly, also verify that WIList should be type of DataRow

1 Like

Hi Prankur,

I scraped the data and it looks like this

After this i am looping the datatable in a for loop to print each row.

and then i am assigning the value in the WIList =ExtractDataTable.Select(“Type= ‘WI5’ AND Status= ‘Open’”).CopyToDataTable.

and then the robot goes to Get transaction data, for the below workflow

After performing the above steps i am getting the previous posted error which replied back

Please help here.

Thanks & Regards,

Siddharth

Okay, so first of all WIList would of DataType DataRow (an array of DataRow), you do not need to add CopyToDataTable, it should be like this -

WIList =ExtractDataTable.Select(“Type= ‘WI5’ AND Status= ‘Open’”)

And then you should check the count of array as -

WIList.Count.ToString

I hope this would help!

1 Like

Thank you prankur for your help. I will check it accordingly.

Best Regards,

Siddharth

Hi Prankur,

The Data row error issue got solved thanks to you, now facing with another issue. which is :error getting transaction data for Transaction Number: 1. Value cannot be null.\r\nParameter name: source at Source: If",

I have set the transaction number to 1 and the same is getting printed in the output.
but after that in the if part the issue re-occuring.

image.

Here in the Out_Transaction Item i have set the value as WIList(in_TransactionNumber-1)
and the same i am printing in the write line, bu it is throwing value cant be null.

According to the Walthrough PDF, the concept what i understood is,

if we assign the value WIList(Transactionnumber-1), then the out_transaction item is 0, so it loops around array of datarows right, and the index starts with 0 in arrays. so it should pick the value 0 right . but it is throwing the above error.

Could you please help here… i have tried like 30 times, but nothing getting solved.

Thanks & Regards,

Siddharth

Have sent in_WIList argument to GetTransactionData workflow? Verify by a message box in the GetTransactionData by writing in_WiList.Count.ToString that you are getting transaction data properly

1 Like

Hi Prankur,

Hope you are doing good.
Thanks for all the help… I could clear the Assignment1.
I have started the assignment 2 where i am stuck near the selector in the element exists block.

i am entering the selector asimage,
but after entering the above selector by passing the Input arguement it doesn’t show any error, as i am entering the “”, but it turns the ‘’“” to &quot.
But in the output it is throwing false.
Could you please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Siddharth

When you build a dynamic selector do not open the selector editor by clicking on three dots and paste directly into the selector textbox if you do so it would look like -

I hope this would help.

1 Like

@siddharth996 @PrankurJoshi

hi guys i was looking through this thread as i felt lt is simialr to an issue i am facing in the same assignment .

i am extracting the structure data in the ‘init state’.
trying to take it out through a workflow and then taking it to the Get transaction state.
because of this i am getring an error while passing it through Xaml files.

but Sid , i see that you are doing the extraction and filter wverytibh in the get transaction state. so essentialy you are not passing any data table as arguments .

is that allowed in the sheet assignment because as per the sheet they have mentioned to extract the data table through arguments .

Sid , did you favmce any similar issue while passing data table through workflow etc etc.??

Thank you Prankur. I will try to implement this.

Best Regards,

SIddharth

Hi dennis,

I have used all the output arguements for the extraction data rows. As i was facing the issue at the selector of the Element Exists for the page loop, I couldn’t see the output of the extracted data row in the Init state.

Thanks & Regards,

Siddharth

Hello everyone, I am sorry but can´t find out why do I still get 0/100.
If I press the “Reply” button at the assignment that failed, is anybody going to reply to that?
Thank you.

Its an automated evaluation system. Please verify completed records and Upload ID and follow this

1. Reset Test Data
  2. Clear Queue in the Orchestrator
  3. Run Dispatcher
  4. Run performer
  5. Submit your ZIP file

Hello prankurjoshi.
I did what you mentioned above, but still, the result is 0/100.
I think all my outputs are correct, please see the pic.

Hi
I too have same problem .
I tried and upload it for 20 times.
But still could not find reason for that.
Share the solution for the problem if u get one plz.

Even though I changed the input as a video, I still have 0/100. I think I used all my options.
If anyone could have a look and maybe you will find a reason. Cheers.

Please resolve any exception you are facing

@PrankurJoshi Cheers for an advice, but the exception was handled by the retry feature.
Even though before it was with no exceptions, I still got 0/100 (but didn´t record the screen)
As well if this is why it failed, I would expect something like 80/100 but not 0/100.
Thank you