Publishing Google Workspace processes - user authentication to own workspace

Can processes that use a Google Workspace activity be published to the Tenant Processes Feed and work for other tenant users? I am in particular curious to hear how such processes can be constructed to ensure authentication occurs on the individual user’s google workspace and not the creator’s workspace.
I tried with a ‘Use GMail’ activity but cannot find any ways to use Orchestrator Assets or similar to redirect to a user account.

Hi @Jes_Hunsballe

Yes, processes that use Google Workspace activities can be published to the Tenant Processes Feed and work for other tenant users. However, the authentication must occur on the individual user’s Google Workspace account, rather than the creator’s account.

To ensure that authentication occurs on the individual user’s Google Workspace account, you can use the OAuth 2.0 authentication protocol.

Thanks!!

@Jes_Hunsballe

When you create a process in orchetsrator and if you are using integration services then it would ask to select the user account…

You can create the process with the required account feom the integration connection services

Cheers

Thanks for the help already, @Nitya1 and @Anil_G.
Unfortunately we don’t use the Integration Service with our tenant. I’ve heard there may be a method by using Orchestrator Assets but I can’t see how.

@Jes_Hunsballe

I hope this helps

https://docs.uipath.com/activities/other/latest/user-guide/adding-app-credentials-for-outlook-365-gmail-in-orchestrator

cheers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.