How to troubleshoot "Publish of workflow project to Orchestrator failed. Request Entity Too Large" error when attempting to publish a project to Orchestrator?
If you want to be able to upload files larger than 28.6MB, perform the steps below:
- On the machine on which Orchestrator is installed, open IIS Manager.
- In the Connections panel, navigate to the Orchestrator site. The Features View panel is updated accordingly.
- In Features View, double-click Request Filtering. The Features View panel is updated accordingly.
- Navigate to the Rules tab. The window is updated accordingly.
- In the Actions panel, click Edit Feature Settings. The Edit Request Filtering Settings window is displayed.
- In the Maximum allowed content length (Bytes) field, type the maximum value that you want to be allowed. We recommend 1073741824, which is exactly 1GB.
Important: Make sure the Allow double escaping check box is selected, as it enables the correct download of files with space characters
- Click OK. Your settings are saved.
- Restart IIS to make sure your new settings are applied.
Solution 2: ( To be followed in case solution 1 fails)
Change below settings in IIS.
- Launch “Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager”
- Select the site that you are hosting your web application under it.
- In the Features section, double click “Configuration Editor”
- Under “Section” select: system.webServer then serverRuntime
- Modify the “uploadReadAheadSize” section value 2000000000
- Click Apply
- Restart IIS