Proxy Authentication Required when trying to activate studio with Orchestrator

Hello,

I’ve a problem, when i try to activate my studio by using the connection to the orchestrator i get the following problem

It’s quite wierd because the proxy is configured and i can accès the orchestrator whitout problem

DO you have any idea ?

Thanks in advance

@BaptisteG

Check below documentation for your reference

Hope this may help you

Thanks

Hello,

I’ve the following issue when i try to acces to the orchestrator :

UiPath IdentityServer could not be contacted at "https://dv01vwrpa01.w2k.cg76.fr/identity/.well-known/openid-configuration" after 3 retries.System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Response status code does not indicate success: 407 (Proxy Authentication Required).
   at HttpResponseMessage System.Net.Http.HttpResponseMessage.EnsureSuccessStatusCode()
   at void UiPath.Orchestrator.Security.Auth.SystemOpenIdConnectAuthenticationExtensions+<>c__DisplayClass17_0+<<TestIdentityServerConnection>b__0>d.MoveNext()
   at void Polly.AsyncPolicy+<>c__DisplayClass40_0+<<ImplementationAsync>b__0>d.MoveNext()
   at async Task<TResult> Polly.Retry.AsyncRetryEngine.ImplementationAsync<TResult>(Func<Context, CancellationToken, Task<TResult>> action, Context context, CancellationToken cancellationToken, ExceptionPredicates shouldRetryExceptionPredicates, ResultPredicates<TResult> shouldRetryResultPredicates, Func<DelegateResult<TResult>, TimeSpan, int, Context, Task> onRetryAsync, int permittedRetryCount, IEnumerable<TimeSpan> sleepDurationsEnumerable, Func<int, DelegateResult<TResult>, Context, TimeSpan> sleepDurationProvider, bool continueOnCapturedContext)
   at async Task Polly.AsyncPolicy.ExecuteAsync(Func<Context, CancellationToken, Task> action, Context context, CancellationToken cancellationToken, bool continueOnCapturedContext)
   at async Task UiPath.Orchestrator.Security.Auth.SystemOpenIdConnectAuthenticationExtensions.TestIdentityServerConnection(string authority)

do you know what is the problem ?

Hello Baptiste, same problem here. Did you find any solutions?