Problems with Platform login

Hello everyone. Since yesterday i have a problem with the login in orchestrator platform, (Invalid credentials, failed to login. (#400)), when i try to reset the password it says (If you provided correct information the reset password token was sent to your email address), but the password token never arrives.
I’m using the correct credential because i have a noteblock with it.
Can someone help me? thanks everyone.

Hi,
I am facing the same problem since a few weeks. Yesterday, I managed to login with my credentials. But when I tried again a few hours later, I got the same error message.
Hope there is someone who can help…
Thanks

I am facing same issue is here anyone who can help

Hey guys, did ya get this resolved in logging into Orchestrator? I posted earlier today on this issue and UiPath mentioned it was being upgraded. Just checking what the issue was back in January 22nd?

I got the same issue, have not clue what was going on, can any expert assist?

Many thanks!

Lianna,
Have you tried logging in with Tenant Credentials. That worked for me. Once you log in as tenant, the tenant name will be cached when the login screen appears when you login frequently.

Hope that helps.

2 Likes

I am also getting the same problem today even after reseting the password I am not getting any link to reset it. Can anybody help to log into the orchestrator?

It got resolved for me, after giving tenant name, email id and password.

Hi Pguardiola,

I have tried many time today, still got the same error, which I haven’t got before.

Then I go to change the password, still the same error occur, I remember before it say “You are logging in on tenant Default, the Default has a link, now change
the link with blue color to “Change”.

Before I even didn’t need to type into the login ID and password, now it ask me for the login credential.

I have no idea why it’s doing to me. I need it works to completed my Orchestrator course, but I can’t in this situation.

Do you know the Orchestrator’s admin contact information? May be ask them will get the solution?

Many many thanks!

EXT: 79211 Email:
Lianna.Zhang@optus.com.au
1 Lyonpark Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113 Australia

leave

cid:image004.jpg@01D3E0BB.40AE5770

This email may be confidential. If you received it accidentally, please delete it and let the sender know straight away so it won’t happen again. Please do not
disclose this email to anyone else without the sender’s permission. We do our best to avoid errors on emails, but occasionally we do make mistakes, so we can’t warrant this email will be error free. And before you go, please note that we might scan, store,
read or disclose to others, any emails sent to or from Optus at our discretion.

cid:image002.png@01CFDBE0.31551310

Please think of the environment before printing this email.

Hi Pguardiola,

What doesn’t mean tenant credential?

Is tenant login id and password?

Many thanks!

EXT: 79211 Email:
1 Lyonpark Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113 Australia

leave

cid:image004.jpg@01D3E0BB.40AE5770

This email may be confidential. If you received it accidentally, please delete it and let the sender know straight away so it won’t happen again. Please do not
disclose this email to anyone else without the sender’s permission. We do our best to avoid errors on emails, but occasionally we do make mistakes, so we can’t warrant this email will be error free. And before you go, please note that we might scan, store,
read or disclose to others, any emails sent to or from Optus at our discretion.

cid:image002.png@01CFDBE0.31551310

Please think of the environment before printing this email.

It worked for me. Use the below steps.

1. Go to Orchestrator login page
    You are logging in on tenant Default Change
  2. Click on “Change” link
  3. Provide Tenant Name, username or email, password and click Login
3 Likes

thanks it worked for me!

1 Like

It worked for me too…thanks!

Thank you. It worked for me.

Thank you. It worked for me too

Hello Guys,
I have been trying to log in with my Tenant name, email and password but it doesn’t allow me to log in. I throws an error. Please find attached the error screenshot and suggest a solution.
Orchestrator_Error

Thanks & Regards,
Santhosh

The community orchestrator was upgraded to the UiPath Cloud Platform. You should have received an email that tells you how to sign-in to your migrated account.
In a nutshell, just go to “platform.uipath.com”. Sign-in using Google or Microsoft if your email is one of those. Otherwise, Sign-in with Email and select “forgot password”. Follow the instructions and this will land you inside your new account. Watch the video for instructions following that.

1 Like