Problem with data scraping (Amazon) in Excel

Hello friends,
I’m still a beginner in UiPath and I’m not getting anywhere with my project :frowning:
I would like to read 3 keywords from an Excel table and enter them in a for each row in the search field at Amazon. Then my program should extract the first 60 titles of the products of the results for each keyword and attach them to the Excel table.
Ideally, the first row of my Excel table should contain the keyword (A1,B1,C1) and then the 60 extracted titles of the products below it.

In my case, it also extracts the titles of the products per keyword, but UiPath then writes them one below the other (write Range)

Can anyone here please help me? :slight_smile: Many thanks in advance!

Hi @julian1

Do u have the problem of extraction of datatable from the Amazon

Like u mean u can’t extract only 60 data’s?

@julian1

Is your results are spanning to multiple pages to get 60 results?

As i don’t see the NextLinkSelector

Once you extract the require information using datascrapping, It will prompt for spanning multiple pages, then you have to choose yes and select the button which will navigate through pages

Hope this may helps you

Thanks

Hi @Srini84

No, unfortunately that is not my problem. I only want to extract the first 60 results from each keyword, and Amazon shows the 60 results on the first page :slight_smile:
I just want to extract the results in a nice and tidy way under each keyword in the Excel table, i.e. the results of the first keyword from A2, results of the second keyword from B2 and results of the third keyword from C3.

→ In my case he uses “write Range” to write all results in the same column. How can I write the results in different columns?

Here is a Screenshot from my Excel Table

The table contains 180 rows in the results column, but I want the 60 results in different rows.

Hi @NIVED_NAMBIAR

No, unfortunately that is not my problem. I only want to extract the first 60 results from each keyword, and Amazon shows the 60 results on the first page :slight_smile:
I just want to extract the results in a nice and tidy way under each keyword in the Excel table, i.e. the results of the first keyword from A2, results of the second keyword from B2 and results of the third keyword from C3.

–> In my case he uses “write Range” to write all results in the same column. How can I write the results in different columns?

Here is a Screenshot from my Excel Table

The table contains 180 rows in the results column, but I want the 60 results in different columns.