Problem scraping data from web

Hi,

I am trying to scrape some data from Coronavirus (COVID-19) live map tracker from Microsoft Bing but failed to get the exact results, trouble getting selector fixed so used Anchore base but still not getting the exact data.

Attaching my sample workflow.
_test.xaml (38.8 KB)

For location India - I am trying to scrap only highlighted data but whereas its pricing the whole data.

Same happens when location is set to Global

P.S - in_location is the variable name

@indrajit.shah after getting the text ,check if that text contains “+”. If true, split it on “+” . Index no. 0 will give you the highlighted text as per your requirement.
Index no. 1 will give you the daily increase count. Hope it helps.

That’s not only the case, see below is the output when i keep location as India

@indrajit.shah Please use Get attribute activity . Get “aaname” .
Use selector " <html app='chrome.exe' title='Coronavirus*' /> <webctrl isleaf='1' parentid='main' tag='DIV' css-selector='body&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div' idx='5' /> " for Total. In the same way , you can use get attribute for Recovered, Fatal and Confirmed.

Mark it as Solution if it works.:slight_smile:

@Nikhilesh_Mishra, so you suggest to drop the AnchoreBase and use Get Attribute, right?

Yes. You can use Get attribute . With Get attribute → Fetch aaname . It will give the desired text which you required. Please let me know if you face some issue while doing that.

1 Like

@indrajit.shah Mark it as solution if it helped. Others can be benefited from that.
Cheers :slight_smile:

@Nikhilesh_Mishra It didn’t fully work for me.

When I change the location from India to some other like United States, the existing selector didn’t work.

Can you look?