Problem scraping data from web

Hi,

I am trying to scrape some data from https://www.bing.com/covid but failed to get the exact results, trouble getting selector fixed so used Anchore base but still not getting the exact data.

Attaching my sample workflow.
_test.xaml (38.8 KB)

For location India - I am trying to scrap only highlighted data but whereas its pricing the whole data.

Same happens when location is set to Global

P.S - in_location is the variable name

@indrajit.shah after getting the text ,check if that text contains “+”. If true, split it on “+” . Index no. 0 will give you the highlighted text as per your requirement.
Index no. 1 will give you the daily increase count. Hope it helps.

That’s not only the case, see below is the output when i keep location as India

@indrajit.shah Please use Get attribute activity . Get “aaname” .
Use selector " <html app='chrome.exe' title='Coronavirus*' /> <webctrl isleaf='1' parentid='main' tag='DIV' css-selector='body&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div' idx='5' /> " for Total. In the same way , you can use get attribute for Recovered, Fatal and Confirmed.

Mark it as Solution if it works.:slight_smile:

@Nikhilesh_Mishra, so you suggest to drop the AnchoreBase and use Get Attribute, right?

Yes. You can use Get attribute . With Get attribute --> Fetch aaname . It will give the desired text which you required. Please let me know if you face some issue while doing that.

1 Like

@indrajit.shah Mark it as solution if it helped. Others can be benefited from that.
Cheers :slight_smile:

@Nikhilesh_Mishra It didn’t fully work for me.

When I change the location from India to some other like United States, the existing selector didn’t work.

Can you look?