Problem in Read Image Using Google Cloud OCR

I write the workflow for reading the image using google cloud ocr.
I already created the google cloud api.
but still, show the error message.
The error message is as

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.Exception: Error performing OCR: GoogleCloudErrorRunningEngine

Server stack trace:
at UiPath.Vision.VisionProcessor.ScrapeUsingHostService(OCRInput input, OCROptions options, CancellationToken cancelToken)
at UiPath.Vision.VisionProcessor.Scrape(OCRInput input, OCROptions options, CancellationToken cancelToken, Boolean useHostProcess)
at UiPath.Vision.UiImage.ScrapeOCR(OCROptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.OCREngineActivity.<>c__DisplayClass39_0.b__0()
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object args, Object server, Object& outArgs)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.AsyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, IMessageSink replySink)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.EndInvokeHelper(Message reqMsg, Boolean bProxyCase)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RemotingProxy.Invoke(Object NotUsed, MessageData& msgData)
at System.Func1.EndInvoke(IAsyncResult result) at UiPath.Core.Activities.OCREngineActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result) at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity1.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

You have to mention the screen to read as a input for OCR as in the screenshot

Even after load image, use get OCR text activity to read the screen and then write it to the text file

I am okay for using Google OCR. Now the problem is Google Cloud OCR. I got api key from Google Cloud. When I run the process, shows an error.

Refer this post once,

It says, you need to have a billing account.Are you using billing account?

@sithulinhtut,
In the error there’s something about proxy. Please check if firewall or antivirus is not blocking the process.

check below details:

1. Created google cloud platform account.
  2. Generate API key and give it in ApiKey Property in Uipath.
  3. In your cloud platform enable following API’s
  • Google Cloud Storage

• Google Cloud Vision API

• Google Cloud Translation API

• Google Cloud Pub/Sub

You can enable these api’s by searching directly in your google cloud account and click on enable button.

and let us know if it helps.

How we’re you able to resolve this?