Problem with Google Cloud OCR

Hello, I have an exception that I have not been able to solve: GoogleCloudErrorRunningEngine.

I have the free version of Google Cloud and I have an api key.
I tried to change the scale, the language and I still did not solve the problem.

If there is another idea of ​​how to solve it, I wait for it.


Looks like someone else on uipath community with the free version was also having the same error, but I don’t see a solution listed that you haven’t already tried.

I have solved the problem. I had an old version of api key. I opened a log of a text file, which is generated at the end of the process and suggested accessing this link:

Thank you.


1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.