Print each email as pdf

it might be simple automation to Developers. I need to print each email (no attachments, body of the email) to pdf.

basically open each email (from a subfolder of inbox) and print as pdf with the subject and current date and time as it might have duplicate emails. create a log of all printed mails

if possible delete “from to: and subject” from the forwarded email

Thanks a lot in advance!!!

Kindly have a view in this thread
It has got an example xaml as well

Cheers @oodaikiran

Thanks a lot for super quick reply. What a coincidence, was just going thru your profile and got message

1 Like

We can install that package from your Design tab in studio → Manage Packages → Settings → make sure all feeds are enabled → then in all packages tab search this assembly and install it

Cheers @oodaikiran

brilliant. thanks a got this installed. How can I pick mails from a subfolder in Inbox

1 Like

To mention the subfolder while using any mail activity we will be having a property called Folder in the property panel
Where mention like folder structure from the root
Like if it’s a subfolder in inbox then the structure be like this ”Inbox\SubFoldername”

Cheers @oodaikiran

Not sure what I am doing wrong. and my mails are in msg format

or can you help me with how can I just use Hotkeys to print to pdf and save with msg+ current date and time?

Is that file path mentioned with file extension .eml
Cheers @oodaikiran

Yes. the file path is created and path mentioned

1 Like

Awesome now use hotkeys with Send hot key activity with key as ctrl+p Like how we do normally when it done manually
@oodaikiran

still having issues.

May I know what was mentioned if possible with a screen shot of it
@oodaikiran

Sorry Palaniyappan; what I simply try to do is open email print it to pdf and save as msg+currtent time

tried to modify the code you have provided, but getting issues

Hey sorry Palaniyappan; seems like the issue with " Fwd: " how can I remove “Fwd:” from each save

i get error as

my message has “fwd :”

HI
I tried this email as pdf file , but while running the workflow i am getting the above error

I suggest you try using double backslash’s in the paths.

did you find any solution to this as I am getting the same error.