- Open the file named as “RPA_Developer_Subjective_Interview_Question.xlsx”.
- This file has 2 sub sheets: a) Input b) Output.
- Input file contains data related to BioMetric Machine of Manufacturing Company. We need to identify the names of employees and count the number of times the break duration is more than 1.30 mins.
- You need to create 3 new fields in the output file and named them as:
Is Punch Error?
Should I count Break Duration?
Days in week with breaks more than 1.30 mins
Is Punch Error?: There might be some Fingerprint punch mistakes by employees in the company. If an employee has made a mistake in fingerprint punch and the “‘Punch Records’’ has the same punch adjectnely then you need to identify it as “Punch Error” and make an entry “Yes” in the “is Punch Error ?” column/field of Output file otherwise write “No”.
Punch Records Is Punch Error? Comments
1:23(in),18:31:45(out),18:39:41(in),18:39:51(in),20:56:37(out) Yes 2 “In” are coming adjacent to each other.
No There is no mismatch, for every entry of “out” there is an entry of “in”.
Should I count Break Duration?: In this column/field make an entry “Yes” if the employee has taken breaks for more than 1.30 mins of duration and he has not made any mistake in punches (there is no punch error) otherwise write “No”.
Days in week with breaks more than normal: Count the total number of “Yes” in the “Should I count Break Duration?” column/field for an employee.
5. You need to perform the following excel formatting steps in the output file:
Merge Cells of “Employee Code”and “Employee Name” so that the same employee code and employee name display only once.
After adding the values of ““Days in week with breaks more than normal” column. Merge Cells so that there is only 1 row for each employee name.
6. Please fill the rows with “Pink” color which has “Punch Error”.RPA_Developer_Subjective_Interview_Question.xlsx (10.4 KB)