Please Solve the Attendence Problem

1. Open the file named as “RPA_Developer_Subjective_Interview_Question.xlsx”.
  2. This file has 2 sub sheets: a) Input b) Output.
  3. Input file contains data related to BioMetric Machine of Manufacturing Company. We need to identify the names of employees and count the number of times the break duration is more than 1.30 mins.
  4. You need to create 3 new fields in the output file and named them as:
    Is Punch Error?
    Should I count Break Duration?
    Days in week with breaks more than 1.30 mins
    Is Punch Error?: There might be some Fingerprint punch mistakes by employees in the company. If an employee has made a mistake in fingerprint punch and the “‘Punch Records’’ has the same punch adjectnely then you need to identify it as “Punch Error” and make an entry “Yes” in the “is Punch Error ?” column/field of Output file otherwise write “No”.

Punch Records Is Punch Error? Comments
1:23(in),18:31:45(out),18:39:41(in),18:39:51(in),20:56:37(out) Yes 2 “In” are coming adjacent to each other.
1:23(in),18:31:45(out),18:39:41(in),18:39:51(out),20:56:37(in),21:56:00(out)
No There is no mismatch, for every entry of “out” there is an entry of “in”.

Should I count Break Duration?: In this column/field make an entry “Yes” if the employee has taken breaks for more than 1.30 mins of duration and he has not made any mistake in punches (there is no punch error) otherwise write “No”.

Days in week with breaks more than normal: Count the total number of “Yes” in the “Should I count Break Duration?” column/field for an employee.
5. You need to perform the following excel formatting steps in the output file:
Merge Cells of “Employee Code”and “Employee Name” so that the same employee code and employee name display only once.
After adding the values of ““Days in week with breaks more than normal” column. Merge Cells so that there is only 1 row for each employee name.
6. Please fill the rows with “Pink” color which has “Punch Error”.RPA_Developer_Subjective_Interview_Question.xlsx (10.4 KB)

Hello @devanshb!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

Hey, I tried to work on it with RE framework, hope this would help ! rpadeveloperassignmentoshotripathibigsteptechno.zip (22.8 KB)