Dear UI-Studio development team,
Could you please enhance the Universal Search functionality.
The new functionality in v19.5 is really unfortunate as the search field is cleared as soon as you click/select something else ouside the search window. This effectively means, that you have to type in your search criteria again and again, which is really a downgrade since version 19.4.x.
Can I recommend the following:
- make sure search field is not cleared when you click a search result and focus shifts to the xaml file.
- when typing ctrl+alt+f,set focus on the Universal Search textbox and highlight the text already there. Dont clear the search field as suggested by another user. Highlighting allows to type in something else without having to delete, what is already there (best of both worlds).
- add a search scope option to search functionality, so that you can choose to search one of the following
- selected scope (from sequence/flow visible on screen and subsequent sequences/flows)
- current file
- open files
- all files in project (including unopened files)
This would really make working with UI Studio easier.
I sincerely hope you pick up this one.
Thanks in advance!