How to use Pem (privacy enhanced mail) file as an input for the certificate file in UiPath FTP Activities ?
Resolution: Convert the ".PPK" to ".PEM" file and use the same file in UiPath FTP Activities with the given passphrase. Perform the below steps
- Open Puttygen and click on Load in the Actions section
- Select the PPK file
- The key will get imported as below
- Enter Key passphrase (password) and the same value in Confirm passphrase
- Then, go to the Conversions menu and select Export OpenSSH key
- Name the private key as xxxxx.pem (It should be a file ending with .pem extension) and save it
- Use the same pem file as an input for the certificate file in UiPath FTP Activities.