I want To convert pdf file that contain text and image . How to convert it word file with image
- Use Start Process activity and pass PDF file path to open the file.
- Then use Take Screenshot activity to take screenshot of the file.
- And then use Add picture activity inside Word application scope activity and pass screenshot path.
no it is
@Rakesh123 can you elaborate a little more about your query ?
i want to find and a word from pdf and change the color this word and save it
@Rakesh123 do you want to convert word file to pdf or pdf to word ?
no no i want to search a string from pdf and highlight this string in pdf and save pdf file with highlight it
@Rakesh123 you can achieve it by automating the manual procedure of it
- Open the Pdf file in a reader
2)Press ctrl+F and then enter the word you would like to find
- Select the text through shortcut keys such (Shift right or left)
- Click the highlight button
- send hot key (Ctrl + S)
Hopefully you get the general idea of how your workflow should look
Please don’t forget to mark it solution if this works for you.
can i change pdf finding string color and save it another
i can not edit pdf or find and replace
@Rakesh Please be a little specific with issue