PDF file with two language

i have pdf file with two different language english and kannada.How can i read pdf with two different language at one shot.

Thanks
Samsanditha

@Samsanditha in used read pdf with ocr and in the ocr engine you can mention the language.

@Samsanditha

Please check below threads.

Thanks for the response @lakshman…I have installed the ocr engine .But the pdf contain both english and kannada.So if i use Kan engine the only Kannada will be read properly.

Thanks
Samsanditha

1 Like

Thanks for the response @kalyanDev.But if i choose “kan” as language then only Kannada Characters will be read.But the english text will not be read in proper format.

Thanks
Samsanditha

@Samsanditha

Is the PDF file contains any images ?

If not then use Read PDF activity and check it once whether it’s reading both languages content or not.

No its not able to read both language.It is able to read only English text

Thanks
Samsanditha

1 Like

Based on the pdf we have to change the lanaguage peroperty dynamically means if pdf contains eng data then we need to pass that properties has end like that…

Yeah true.But If more than language is present in the pdf then what to choose

Thanks
Samsanditha

i did’t get you point can you please explain in detail.
means more than one language is preset in the one pdf…? is that your question if yes then we can’t do anything.

…i have attached the pdf sample…See you can notice two language right.I can’t extract the pdf into text in proper format.

Thanks
Samsanditha

1 Like