PDF Activites - get pages throwing an error when running through orchestrator

Hi,

I’ve created a process which works as intended when running directly through the UiPath Client. As soon as I upload it on to Orchestrator & try to run, the following error is thrown:

Execution error : System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriterException: Cannot create unknown type ‘{clr-namespace:PDF;assembly=pdfLibrary}GetPages’.\r\n at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.WriteStartObject(XamlType xamlType)\r\n at System.Xaml.XamlWriter.WriteNode(XamlReader reader)\r\n at System.Xaml.XamlServices.Transform(XamlReader xamlReader, XamlWriter xamlWriter, Boolean closeWriter)\r\n at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.FuncFactory1.Evaluate()\r\n at System.Activities.DynamicActivity.OnInternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings)\r\n at System.Activities.Activity.InternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings, IList1& validationErrors)\r\n at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivity(ChildActivity childActivity, ChildActivity& nextActivity, Stack1& activitiesRemaining, ActivityCallStack parentChain, IList1& validationErrors, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback)\r\n at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivityTreeCore(ChildActivity currentActivity, ActivityCallStack parentChain, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList1& validationErrors)\r\n at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.CacheRootMetadata(Activity activity, LocationReferenceEnvironment hostEnvironment, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList1& validationErrors)\r\n at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.ValidateWorkflow(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)\r\n at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.RegisterExtensionManager(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)\r\n at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.EnsureInitialized()\r\n at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.Enqueue(InstanceOperation operation, Boolean push)\r\n at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.SimpleOperationAsyncResult.Run(TimeSpan timeout)\r\n at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.BeginRun(AsyncCallback callback, Object state)\r\n at UiPath.Executor.RobotRunner.<>c__DisplayClass54_0.b__0()"

The process picks up a PDF file with x number of pages, reads specific information from each page and splits the page in to its own individual file. The above error indicates that the error is thrown on the PDF Get Pages activity. I have the UiPath.PDF.Activities package installed & again, it works fine when running attended.

I’m currently using studio version 2018.2.4 & was running version 1.1.6732.21973 of the UiPath.PDF.Activities pack. The latest version isn’t compatible, however, in trying to resolve this issue, i’d tested it in attended mode through the client (runs fine) but again, not on orchestrator.

Any suggestions?
The error is driving me up the wall!