I can't find this package in the web "UiPath.PDF.Extensions.Activities"

"System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriterException: Cannot create unknown type ‘{clr-namespace:App_Integration.PDF.Extended;assembly=UiPath.PDF.Extensions.Activities}MergePDFs’.

I am still looking for this package since yesterday, UiPath.PDF.Extensions.Activities. I can’t find the package from the web, and i already installed all the PDF dependencies in UiPath studio package available list, but still, error exists. Anyone know how to fix this? Thank you. image

PS: Is any one know or have the package? Kindly reply in the comment please. Thank you.

Hi @Jay_Lord_Abueva,

Refer below link you can find the package
https://gallery.uipath.com/packages/UiPathTeam.PDF.Extensions.Activities/

You can download and install the package, the instructions also given in the page itself

Regards,
Arivu :slight_smile:

Hi Arivu,
I already download and install the package, but still i encounter the error :frowning:

Is there the activities available in the activities tab?

can you filter and check

sorry wrong file

Hi Arivu,

Kindly check the file attached :slight_smile:

Thank you,
Jay

Here you go sir:

PdfExtractor.xaml (8.5 KB)

Hi @Jay_Lord_Abueva,

please install this package UiPathTeam.PDF.Extensions.Activities

Regards,

Hi Arivu,

Is the error fix after installing the package? :slight_smile:
In my case, i already installed the package, but still the error exists :frowning:

yes i crossed checked, its working fine after installing that package

Regards,

Did you download the file i reply recently sir or the comment i’ve deleted? :slight_smile:

Error still exists :frowning:

Hi @Jay_Lord_Abueva, lease refer the below images and install this package UiPathTeam.PDF.Extensions.Activities

Regards,

1 Like

Hi @arivu96, i already downloaded the package :slight_smile: As you can see from the image, it say’s uninstall.

Regards,
Jay

Can you restart your machine and try once

Hi @arivu96,

Error still exists :frowning: Maybe i need the “UiPath.PDF.Extensions.Activities” package. But i cant find the package in web and in studio.

btw, i already restart my pc and studio :frowning:

EDIT: Fix this by editing the source code from the .xaml file, get the arguments and creating custom files

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.