Package - No compatible version with Windows projects

Hi, i want to download the Microsoft Teams activities. but getting this message. how to get the compatible version?

i am using studio 22.12.0

Hi,

The message you received indicates that your custom activities package is not compatible with Windows project (.NET6). To resolve this issue, you will need to modify your activities package to support Windows project (.NET6).

Here are the steps you can follow to modify your activities package to support Windows project (.NET6):

1. Open your custom activities package project in Visual Studio.
  2. Right-click on your project and select “Properties” from the context menu.
  3. In the “Application” tab, change the “Target framework” to “.NET 6.0” or later.
  4. Rebuild your activities package project.
  5. In UiPath Studio, go to the “Manage Packages” window by clicking on “Manage Packages” in the “Project” tab of the ribbon.
  6. In the “Manage Packages” window, select your custom activities package and click on the “Configure” button.
  7. In the “Configure Package” window, change the “Target framework” to “.NET 6.0” or later.
  8. Click on the “Save” button to save the changes.
  9. After the changes are saved, you should be able to use your custom activities package in your Windows project (.NET6).

Alternatively, if you are unable to modify your activities package to support Windows project (.NET6), you can try using a Windows-Legacy project instead. To create a Windows-Legacy project in UiPath Studio, follow these steps:

1. Click on “New Project” in the “Start” tab of the ribbon.
  2. Select “Process” from the list of project types and click on the “Next” button.
  3. Give your project a name and select “Windows-Legacy” as the project type.
  4. Click on the “Create” button to create the project.
  5. After the project is created, you can use your custom activities package in the project. Note that Windows-Legacy projects are designed to be compatible with older versions of .NET Framework, so you may need to make additional changes to your activities package to ensure compatibility.

Regards,

Hi @n.syifaa ,

I check in UiPath Marketplace for that Package is compatible for Windows-Legacy

If you want to use that packages, make sure when create Project in UiPath you use compability same with the package

Regards,

Hi,

Unfortunately, the above package doesn’t support Windows project at this time.
Can you re-create your project as Windows-Legacy,if you can accept it?

Or it might be good to use the following activities package with Integration Service on AutomationCloud.
(Please set “include prerelease” at filter settings and search it from official feed)

Regards,

thanks, this is simple

i dont have visual studio. went ahead with the alternative steps. thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.