Outlook mails distribution to sub folders

Can anyone help me to resolve below outlook activity.
Move mails from main folder to sub-folders equally and the sub-folders are the with employee names.
The mail folder can contain reply mails(note reply mail will be sent to group mail id ad not to individual mail id). The reply mail should be moved to the sub-folder(employee name) who send the actual mail initially.

I am looking for your kind response…

Hi Suresh,

Welcome to UiPath Forum.

Get Outlook Mail Message and Move outlook Mail message are the key activities that would fit in for your requirement.

Based on your need, you can use for each to loop through each message in Inbox, and Move based on a Content based condition.

Thanks,
Arun

Hi Arun,

Thank You for your response.I have already done what you have mentioned.
Could you please suggest me that how to get header information from mail.
The problem is mail folder is for group mail id and that contains reply mails from different users, I have to find from whom the initial mail sent(mails will be sending from group mailbox) so that I can move the reply mail to specific folder.

Could you please help me in this…

Hi Suresh,

Install “OutlookActivities” Package from manage packages.
Use activity - “Get outlook mail info”
This will give you the ‘To’ address of each email.
If current email is a reply for a earlier sent email, the current email’s To Address would be addressed to the earlier sender.
Based on this we can manipulate.

Thanks,
Arun

Hi Arun,

Thank You for your quick response. I will try that.

1 Like

Please mark as solution if it resolved your issue. thanks.

Hi Arjun,

Sorry for the late reply… Still my problem not solved…

Hi Suresh,

May i know what is the error/issue when trying the above approach?

Thanks,
Arun

Hi Arun,

I am using Get Outlook Mail info activity and trying mention folder name in folders with mails to check but it is giving error.

if possible could you please provide me your mail id.