Outlook gets sign out - Notification from Orchestrator

Hi UiPath Team,

@loginerror,@Pablito,

We are using the send outlook mail message activity in UiPath to send the email message.

But, Outlook user is getting sign out and the time interval is not fixed it gets sign out randomly.

I think we should have some kind of check on orchestrator, the way we have it for Bot. (For eg. we get reminder from Orchestrator that the bot is disconnected, if the bot gets disconnected)

If we have the check for the same on orchestrator, so it will resolve the problem.

As I can see at this moment, there is no solution for the same. If we get the notification from orchestrator then the support team or admin can sign in to VM and fix the issue.

Tagging my friends/teammates who has also faced the same issue. @Parth_Doshi @Vishal_Kalra

Hey @shreyash_shirbhate

You mean the bot is getting disconnected from the orchestrator ?

Thanks
#nK

No @Nithinkrishna, User is getting sign out from the outlook application.

1 Like

Hey @shreyash_shirbhate

You mean this is happening due to bot, when it tries to execute the outlook activities

Thanks
#nK

I don’t know why it is happening but when I login to VM to see the issue why the bot not sending the emails.

I see that the user is logged out of the outlook. @Nithinkrishna

1 Like

Okay @shreyash_shirbhate

So are you connecting your bot with User Mode or Service Mode please ?

Thanks
#nK

Service Mode.

@Nithinkrishna

Hi @shreyash_shirbhate

Are you sure there is no company policy or other interference on the machine that would force the Outlook to sign out?

What is the version of the Mail activity package? Does upgrading it to the latest version help to resolve the issue?

@loginerror this is not related to Outlook activities, but to Outllok desktop application itself.

1 Like

There is no such policy or interference on the machine.

I am using 1.10.5, but this is not the issue with package I guess as mentioned by @ovidiuponoran

Our team had a look and it is most likely an issue of Outlook itself and not really related to UiPath in general. It is either the desktop app or the email server that is most likely invalidating your connection and forcing a login.

1 Like

Okay, I will take a look on my side and let you know.

Thanks @loginerror

Hey @loginerror,

It is problem because we are using the older office 365 version- 2016.

What do you think? Let me know your thoughts on this.

Is your issue resolved?what you did pls let me know as I am also facing the same issue.
TIA

Is start process activity creates an issue? Because in my process I hve used start process activity and aftr that activity.outlook app logout