Outlook Connection Status

Hi,
I need to get outlook connection status as connected or disconnected to the server without opening the application( I mean from backend). I have a solution to identify Offline or Not only, which writes true or false by checking the work offline option status. Please help me with this.

Hello @dushyanth_Alla!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

Hi @dushyanth_Alla,
Could you tell me the purpose of this? I need to understand it better to help you.

Yes @Pablito, I need to get outlook status to my requirement like it should capture disconnected status which occurs due to poor internet connection or needs to get connected when I have a good internet connection.
I’m doing it by opening the Outlook application and extracting text by using the “Get Text” activity.
Here I’m looking to get the same without opening it(Outlook).

I’m not sure but this rather wouldn’t be achievable like that. Outlook is connecting to server always at start or once a couple minutes when it’s opened. It’s not connected all the time as mail servers doesn’t requires constant connection. You should think about checking internet itself instead of connection to mail server.

Thank you very much,
And looking for another help. Is there any way to enable the read\delivery recipient option in uipath using outlook connector? So If possible I wanna track the email sent or bounce back after a couple of minutes. Please help me out.

Having information about read is rather not possible. You can have only information if mail has been delivered properly. Outlook have such functionality:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.