- At first, download the invoices from the email inbox, as sent by the customer.
- Start loop, and read the invoices one by one
- As the invoices are scanned and fields are in random positions, use Document Understanding.
- If all the fields extracted are having confidence>=95, then call SAP Order Creation bot and Salesforce Order Creation bot.
- Otherwise, for the fields having less confidence score, create a form with those values, and display it to the customer using Action Center and Long-Running workflow.
- Once the customer corrects the fields and submits the form, the flow resumes.
- SAP and Salesforce Order Creation bots are called.
- For both the bot, give input arguments as the extracted fields. Orders are created accordingly in both SAP and Salesforce.
- Once 1 order is created successfully against 1 invoice, go to the next invoice in the loop
- At the end of the flow, send an email to the customer stating the invoices have been processed and orders have been created accordingly.
Industry categories for this use case: Logistic, Manufacturing, Marketing Sales
Skill level required: Advanced
UiPath Products that were used: UiPath Studio, UiPath Action Center, UiPath AI Center, UiPath Assistant, UiPath Document Understanding, UiPath Orchestrator
Other applications that were used: SAP, Salesforce
Other resources: -
What is the top ROI driver for this use case?: Minimize risk and ensure compliance in operations