Orchestrator setup issue -- InstallRolesAndFeatures

I am trying to setup Orchestrator on a windows 10 machine.

I was able to do all the steps in the prerequisites and the installation apart from running the script that installs roles and features.
When I run it, I get this error

PS C:\Windows\system32> C:\Users\ofdhi\Downloads\AddServerRolesAndFeatures\InstallRolesAndFeatures.ps1
Import-Module : The specified module ‘ServerManager’ was not loaded because no valid module file was found in any
module directory.
At C:\Users\ofdhi\Downloads\AddServerRolesAndFeatures\InstallRolesAndFeatures.ps1:1 char:1

• Import-Module ServerManager -ErrorAction Stop
  •   + CategoryInfo          : ResourceUnavailable: (ServerManager:String) [Import-Module], FileNotFoundException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : Modules_ModuleNotFound,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.ImportModuleCommand

I understand that ServerManager module does not exist because I am not on windows server. What is the alternative then.

I am not sure if these two issues are related but I cannot see windows authentication in add or remove features nor on IIS authentication

Please assist.
Kindly
Olfa

Hi @Olfa_Fdhila,

Did you able to fix the issue?
If so, Can you share the steps and procedure followed to resolve it?
Even we are facing that issue.

Many Thanks,
Savitha

No I was not able to fix it.

i just shifted to another machine that has windows server.

The documentation that you are providing is not adapted to windows 10 installation.

Best,

Olfa

According to documentation, Windows server is a must.

Let me know if you were able to install it on Windows 10, I’m really interested.

@Juan_Felipe_Carvajal

Yes you are correct. Minimum requirement for Orchestrator installation is Windows server. We need to follow the prerequisite for installation.