Orchestrator schedule failure Microsoft.Rest.HttpOperationException

Has anybody come across a situation where Orchestrator is generating Windows Event errors with messages “Operation returned an invalid status code ‘InternalServerError’” but showing the jobs as completing successfully yet the process has NOT been run?

I have tried creating a new Schedule instance. It still generates the Windows Events errors.

Here is the whole data from the event:

UiPath.Executor 19.4.2.0 Microsoft.Rest.HttpOperationException: Operation returned an invalid status code ‘InternalServerError’ at UiPath.Orchestrator.Client.Releases.d__5.MoveNext() — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown — at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.OrchestratorClient.Utilities.JobExtensionMethods.d__0.MoveNext() — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown — at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.Core.Activities.StartJob.d__10.MoveNext() — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown — at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.Core.Activities.StartJob.d__9.MoveNext()

Other event messages include:

Error code - 1601, Message - ‘Schedule will not run because end date is before start date.’ UiPath.Core.Exceptions.BadRequestException: Error code - 1601, Message - ‘Schedule will not run because end date is before start date.’ at async Task UiPath.Abp.Quartz.Manager.QuartzRecurringJobManager.BuildCronTriggerAsync(TriggerArgs args) at async Task<Nullable> UiPath.Abp.Quartz.Manager.QuartzRecurringJobManager.GetCronNextOccurrenceAsync(TriggerArgs args)

However, the only schedule active schedule has an end date of 31st May which is well after today 17th May.

@DavidMartin

Check your roles and permissions in the Orchestrator.

once try with the admin role and check whether the issue is occurring again.

Hi,

There has been NO change to the Robot roles. The robot has been working as part of the schedule for weeks. Why would it suddenly change?

Screenshot of Robot role attached.

I do not understand what you mean by run as “Admin”?

I am signed on to Orchestrator as “admin” can run the process manually on the target remote machine.

If I run the “un-attended” robot that is the subject of the schedule on the Orchestrator machine it still reports success but has not created the “jobs” that run the process on the remote machine.

There is a screenshot that shows the process used by the Despatcher robot has not been changed for 8 days.

There is a screenshot of the jobs - seems to only show 161, what has happened to the history?

There is a screenshot of the original schedule which only goes back 1 day. I switched to a new schedule to see if that resolved the issue.

Is this suggesting that there is a corruption in the database or is there some setting that limits the amount of history available in orchestrator?

Regards, Dave

Hi @DavidMartin

It looks like an Enterprise installation of Orchestrator, thus our technical support will surely help you out here.