Orchestrator Permissions For Using ProcessSchedules

Im an trying to use an activity Orchestrator HTTP Request and ProcessSchedules.
I am specifically trying to enable a trigger.
I can get a response code of 200 back during testing. When I check orchestrator the process trigger is not enabled. I have used Swagger to make sure the call works and it does.

I think this is a Role Permissions issue.
Swagger details Required permissions: Schedules.View.

And when I go to Roles, I don’t see Schedules as an option.
Any Suggestions?

I believe if you are creating a new process (POST /odata/ProcessSchedules) you should be seeing an HTTP 201 Created Response, along with the Response Body containing the JSON of the Trigger details.

If a Trigger already exists then you would be calling the PUT /odata/ProcessSchedules({key}), otherwise you’d see a HTTP 409 Conflict response.

As part of your initial payload are you passing the Enabled: true key/value?

If the Schedule/Trigger already exists you can call the ​POST /odata​/ProcessSchedules​/UiPath.Server.Configuration.OData.SetEnabled along with the payload to reference the Schedule IDs and whether you are enabling/disabling them.

As for the permissions, the Model permissions you see in swagger are going to be differently named from the Roles / Permissions you see in the UI. You’ll be looking for the Triggers View/Edit/Create under the Folder permissions for a given Role.

Hi @joshua.connor

I think there are two level of permissions that can be granted which is folder and tenant level.

Please check this

I hope this will be helpful. Thank you.

Thank you for your response.

If the Schedule/Trigger already exists you can call the ​ POST /odata​/ProcessSchedules​/UiPath.Server.Configuration.OData.SetEnabled along with the payload to reference the Schedule IDs and whether you are enabling/disabling them.

JSON Sample Below:

{
  "scheduleIds": [
  ],
  "enabled": true
}

I have tried to update the Trigger Permissions under Roles to Triggers View/Edit/Create
Still not updating.