Orchestrator Manager

Hi Team,

I want to add bulk directory users via Orch Manager. Will that be possible… I can able to add local users, but however unable to see the option to add directory user.

Thanks,
Franklin

Hi Franklin,

You can add directory users by specifying Domain (Directory). When Domain (Directory) is specified, the user will be added as directory users.

Regards,
Ryota

Thanks Ryota. I have 2.1.4 version earlier and unable to see the column Domain(Directory) , same i can see the 2.1.9.

Thanks,
Franklin

Hello @Franklin_Rose , I am not sure I understand the meaning of “same i can see the 2.1.9”
Could you clarify if the problem is solved or not please?

I thought Franklin can find the Directory column in 2.1.9 now, but in case that the new version still didn’t have the new column, after updating Orchestrator Manager, generally you would want to remove the existing Excel workbooks from your working directory so that the new Excel workbooks with potentially updated schemas will be copied into that folder when launching Orchestrator Manager.

1 Like

Sorry for the confusion. I can able to see the Directory column in 2.1.9 version

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.