Orchestrator error with The specified path, file name, or both are too long

So I uploaded I new version of the process and I’m having this error
The specified path, file name, or both are too long. The fully qualified file name must be less than 260 characters, and the directory name must be less than 248 characters.

But then I select the version that the process uses for the one before and is working.
So I uploaded the same version that is working without changing anything and now I’m having that same issue with file to long or path.
Anyone can help?

@david.c.santos

As the error clearly states that there was a long filename / path which encounters this issue

Can you check with the previous version and are you sure that you have maintained the same path or same file names?

Thanks

Yes. I downloaded the process and uploaded that same process and now it says that the path and file are too long.
But if I use the previous version and not the uploaded one it works.
And that’s why I don’t understand because they are the same

@david.c.santos

Check below thread

As the above also saying that some files in the folder is having a maximum length of file name which causing this issue

Maybe you have to check once again with the files in the folders

If not and you are very sure that all the files in folders are same then we have to raise this to technical support as we don’t have access to your folders to suggest any

Thanks

Yes I saw that thread before but the problem is that my issue is not when I publish.
Is when I execute the process in orchestrator.
In job details after faulted say this

@david.c.santos

Is the version of the previous bot and current bot are same?
As it is not a good practice to have a such long filename or long path

It’s not doing with uipath, it’s a windows thing where we can’t escape from that

Hope this may help you

Thanks