I need to specify a disaster recovery architecture for my RPA solution
I wanna use an architecture like this
which is exposed in this document UiPath Orchestrator Architecture
They make ask the next questions
- In produccction I need two orchestrator license in order to use them with the load balancer?
- For the backup orchestrator I need another license or can reuse the production licenses while producction is down?
- all queue transactions are stored in the database, so if the database is replicated to the backup database any data will be lost?
- can I use the orchestrator community edition as a backup environment (just for the important more robots because the licenses are limited on a orchestrator CE)?
- if I use an orchestrator on cloud can I use the high availability of some cloud like azure as contingention scheme, because it is 99,5% always on