Orchestrator connection with community

Hi Everyone,

Can someone please help me with the query ?

I have an orchestrator enterprises licence. Shall i connect it with my community studio? Help me with it please.

Regards,
Hemal

@hemal

It’s better to use Uipath studio also Enterprise Edition only.

You can create an account in cloud community Orchestrator and connect it with that community edition of studio.

Thanks @lakshman

That’s what I’m asking since many days. Do you have idea about cloud licensing price? One more thing, if client data is going to cloud… public so it would be compliance issue then.
Thanks again for your response.

Regards,
Hemal

1 Like

Hey @hemal

No idea about the licensing price. You might need to contact their sales guys to get a better idea about it.

You have to check with the client to see whether they are okay to move their data to cloud. Then they will let you know the possible scenarios that they are looking at. Also when you put this to them, provide them the details about how the data is being protected in the cloud. Orchestrator has good authentication methods, data encryption mechanisms (cannot remember the encryption type they use) and has good security. So all that information should be given to them so that it will be easy for them to decide it.

Excellence is achieved by constant challenging and breaking off from your limitations. It isn’t taught or given; it begins within you. - @Lahiru.Fernando

1 Like

Thank you so much @Lahiru.Fernando :slight_smile:
Sure will discuss about it. And one more thing is, do you have any idea to whom should I ask for licensing price ?

Thanks again.
Hemal

@hemal

You can raise request from below thread.

Contact Sales - RPA Business Process Strategy | UiPath

1 Like

Thank you so much @lakshman :slight_smile:

I have raised a query there.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Hemal

1 Like