Orchestrator Assets Retrieving

I was not able to view password in Orchestrator Assets. I am only able to retrieve Username. Please help me by briefing the process to retrieve a particular asset’s password. Thanks in Advance.

@Rama_Krishna_Dokina

Use “get Credential” activity to get the credentials from the orchestrator

@Rama_Krishna_Dokina

Use get credential activity and then there are two outputs username and password

Cheers

Hi @Rama_Krishna_Dokina

Use get credential activity

As it is a secure password,it will not appear.But we can able to access it.

Hope it helps!!

Hey @Rama_Krishna_Dokina
For credentials u have to use “Get Credentials activity”

If u are not able to find this activity in activity panel then Go to manage package and search for UiPath.System.Activities package

@Rama_Krishna_Dokina

Use get credentials activity and give the username and password variable in properties panel.

Regards

I need to view credentials manually from Orchestrator. Please help me with this.

@Rama_Krishna_Dokina

Once you have updated the credentials into orchestrator then you can’t view the credentials again. You can change the credentials in orchestrator if required.

Regards

You can get the username but not the password as it is made invisble for security purposes

below is the snapshot

@Rama_Krishna_Dokina

The whole purpose of having credential in orchestrator to not display password is to make it secure and no one can see it

If you still want to see…then after retrieving in studio use this in log messageNew Net.NetworkCredential("",PasswordVariable).Password

Passwordvariable is the variable assigned to password field in get credential activity

Cheers

Hi @Rama_Krishna_Dokina

Passwords are stored in assets in the Orchestrator are not visible when we try to edit the assets.
You can’t see the password in the Orchestrator but you can give the new password.
The passwords in the assets are stored in to the Orchestrator cloud.

When you use get credential activity you can store the password in a Securestring variable and pass in the web browsers and password option in mail activities but you can’t see the password.

The password is stored in the Orchestrator is encrypted.

Hope it helps!!