Orchestrator Active Directory Error - Activation of app Microsoft.Windows.Cortana Can't be activated by the Built-In Administrator

I am getting the following error in the Event Viewer Logs when I attempt to sign into Orchestrator using Active Directory:

“Activation of app Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy!CortanaUI failed with error: This app can’t be activated by the Built-in Administrator.”

Does anyone know how to go about this or what my next step should be? Thanks

Can you check this solution found from Event 5973 on a fresh installed Windows Server 2016?

After you applied this change, restart the machine.

The Store apps require UAC to be enabled. The built-in account doesn’t have UAC. You might try creating a new account with the local admin or you could set this one to Enabled

I have switched this to Enabled and restarted the machine and am now seeing this slightly different error:

“Activation of app Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin_cw5n1h2txyewy!App failed with error: This app can’t be activated by the Built-in Administrator.”

Looks like this is using Azure Active Directory, but I am trying to enable regular Windows Active Directory

Can you double-check this documentation? Configuring the Active Directory integration

Maybe you missed something.