Orchestration Process - Feedback Space

We want to hear your feedback‌.
If you have any ideas, issues or improvement suggestions relating to the Academy‌ Orchestration Process course, please feel free to add them in this thread.

1 Like

hi @calin.grigorescu,

Welcome to the Uipath Community :slight_smile:

@Forum_Staff Kindly help me with below query, I am unable to download below files from Orchestration process course in Academy. I get failed-forbidden error, please find the below screenshot for your reference.

I have searched for cause this error where i found below suggestion, Please find the screenshot

based on solution provided above , I started the course post logging in with my account only but still unable to download the files. Reaching you for help.

Hi, I have similar issue with course training files download in Chrome. Try another browser, I was able to download files in Edge.

I tried to download in Edge & Mozilla , Got the same error. alas was finally able to download files only in IE browser.

Hey Community! There seemed to be a missing xaml ‘GetMails.xaml’ from the provided zipped file (folder: ‘QuotationsApproval_OrchestrationProcess’) of section ‘Scenario Overviews’. I am following the videos to build the process and encountered this issue. Can anyone kindly attach that xaml here please? Would appreciate it.