ORC text output includes "("

Hello All,
I am using GET OCR ACTIVITY to fetch piece of data and compare.

I can able to compare number When It is 2 digit <like 12,15,25 > But not below 10. I am not getting solution. Kindly suggest.

Selector : <java name=‘Result: * Objects’ role=‘label’

Screen shot from application

Requirement : I just want to run loop till Result:8 Objects reached to “0” and maximum 25.

Regards,
VS01

May be it is reading “0” as “(” or “)” @Santhoshi_Gvs

How can I solve this?

Actually OCR’s are not 100% efficient. that error is based on the resolution of the screen or the scale in the OCR. If you want to get better results, go for Python tesseract which will give you 85 - 90 % accuracy

Are you asking me to use below
(upload://t7WcjUDYYuowkIRlDu6ANbTDnc0.png)

?

Can you post the image again, it is missed.

I mean, use a piece of python code to get the text from imagw

How can Get the python code of this? < Sorry I do not know>

here is the post for reference @Santhoshi_Gvs

1 Like

Okay , I try to understand this and get back to you.
I do not know how to call py progms.

Just install the package UiPath.Python.Activities @Santhoshi_Gvs
You will get the python activities available in the activities pane and just drag them

I tried , In code. From where I should invode this “exe” file. ?

pytesseract.pytesseract.tesseract_cmd = r"C:\Users\hamadasi\AppData\Local\Tesseract-OCR\tesseract.exe"

Where I have to define variable "filename " with absolute path ? , In uipath or in Python script?

Yeah, you have to install that pytesseract module so that it will be in your local. Then you need to provide the path of that in the code

here filename is nothing but the image path you have. You need to pass it through arguments from the workflow @Santhoshi_Gvs

PlanviewUsingPython.xaml (6.7 KB)

use this for reference

Am I missing any plugins here?

Have you installed uipath.python.activities @Santhoshi_Gvs?

Yes, tried not working.

PyhtonCode.zip (3.2 KB)

Can you check this @Santhoshi_Gvs

In script : What path I have to mention here , I do not have tesseract.exe" file anywhere.
Also for textfile ?

pytesseract.pytesseract.tesseract_cmd = r"C:\Users\hamadasi\AppData\Local\Tesseract-OCR\tesseract.exe"

textfile = open(r"D:\UIPath files\Time sheets\Attachments\Deepfieldglass.txt",“w+”)
textfile = open(r"D:\UIPath files\Time sheets\Attachments\Deepplanview.txt",“w+”)

tesseract you need to install @Santhoshi_Gvs

and text file is the path of the file where you are storing the text in the image

Hi Hareesh,
I used some other function to make it possible. Thank you for your support.

Regards,
Santhoshi GV