Open Browser - Package

Hi,

I created new project in Studio 2021.4.3.
I am looking for “Open Browser” activity but do not find it.

These are packages I have installed:

When checking UiPath Documentation about package, I do not find the reference,
only the name of activity:

Please, suggest me which package to use.

Thx. Vanja

Hello @VanjaV ,

As far as I understood, the Open Browser is included in UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities pack.

https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/ui-automation-ui-automation

I hope it helps.

Vasile.

Thx, in the meantime I found out, they changed activity to:

Anyway, I would really like the package also to be noted in documentation next to activity.

Kind Regard,
Vanja

It is noted in the documentation. For example, if you go here…

The package is shown right under the activity name: UiPath.UIAutomationNext.Activities.NApplicationCard

This is not package name:

It is activity name…

No, it isn’t. It is the package name. You don’t have your sources selected. Click Settings and select all sources, then search again with “All Packages.”

Also, UiAutomationNext is part of the new “modern” Studio interface. Did you set your project to modern? What version are you on?

Starting with v2020.10, the UIAutomationNext package has been deprecated and the existing UIAutomation package has been expanded to include all the modern features previously available in UiAutomationNext.

I am using Studio 2021.4.3. and not StudioX. And these are my sources:

@VanjaV

And give try by swithing to classic

Again…

Starting with v2020.10, the UIAutomationNext package has been deprecated and the existing UIAutomation package has been expanded to include all the modern features previously available in UiAutomationNext.

Have you set your project to modern?

Hi @postwick and @ppr,

I appreciate your help very much, but I already solved my problem 9 hours ago
as I realized “Open Browser” activity was replaced with “Use Application / Browser” activity.

Yes, these are my settings:

I only added remark, I would appreciate UiPath Documentation to inform
also about Package Name additionally to existing Activity Name:

Thank you very much.
Kind regards,
Vanja

It is a different activity, as open browser is still available. However as the question is answered you can close the topic

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.