Open browser : Cannot communicate with Internet Explorer browser

as i ve already said, chrome extension needs to be reinstalled. for IE - is the browser working as expected? no error messages inside? no changes in the security settings?

Thanks, sorry about that missed the post. It’s working after reinstalling the extension.

The Bot recorded two logs which i have attached.

Bot Logs.zip (5.5 KB)

I was do that, but it still error

I’m using IE 11.1155.15063.0CO

those logs don`t help too much, we need traces. you can check above how to collect them.

Studio/Robot/Orchestrator Version: Community edition: Studio 2018.3.0
Last stable version:before this one
OS Version: Windows 10
Others if Relevant:
18.3.0+Branch.master.Sha.e9cf0bdab85f4bcf826ce750c59905c7ac073d5e

Source: Open webpage

Exception Type: UiPath.Core.BrowserOperationException

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
UiPath.Core.BrowserOperationException: Cannot communicate with Internet Explorer browser. ----> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot communicate with Internet Explorer browser.
at UiPath.UiBrowserClass.Open(String bstrURL, UiBrowserFlags flag)
at UiPath.Core.Browser.Open(String url, Boolean privateSession, Boolean headlessSession, Boolean defaultSession)
— End of inner ExceptionDetail stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

check this thread also, please

I cannot enable tracing through cmd as i do not have administrator privileges

Is there a way to downgrade, and / or will these issues be addressed in an immediate update, it seems as though many people have been having this problem since the new version came out.

we are looking into it.

I fixed the problem the following day, by restarting the PC. I believe this was a upgrade to the 2018.3.0 version issue. Seems to be working fine now thanks all:)

Any new updates on this?

Anything new on this?