Internet explorer : “Open Browser: Cannot communicate with Internet Explorer browser”

Hello All,
I had try all the solution post on this forum. But still run into issue. I try to run the browser on Chrome it does well. But when I switch to IE popping out error message. Our company used IE lots, so need to fix this problem.
Hope can get some assists. Thanks first.:pray:t2:

IE Version: 11.0.9600.19940
UiPath Studio 2019.10.4

Source: Open Browser Message: Cannot communicate with Internet Explorer browser. Exception Type: UiPath.Core.BrowserOperationException RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.BrowserOperationException: Cannot communicate with Internet Explorer browser. —> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot communicate with Internet Explorer browser. at UiPath.UiBrowserClass.Open(String bstrURL, UiBrowserFlags flag) at UiPath.Core.Browser.Open(String url, CommMethod startBrowserMechanism, Boolean privateSession, Boolean headlessSession, Boolean defaultSession) — End of inner exception stack trace — at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result) at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value) at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value) at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkltem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Does it work if you start the IE before and try to attach it?

Hi @annaa801252

Can you please share a screenshot of the properties of the OpenBrowser Activity ?