Open Browser Activity, gives a white page, chrome

Hello Guys,

I have several processes when Open Browser Activity is used it gives me a blank page totally white:
Any solution?`

Hi @Hurmet_Noka

Is the url opening when tried manually?

Thanks

1 Like

Yes of course it opens fine.
Its just with uipath is completely blank white.

After this blank page came,if you refresh it manually will it opening or it’s still showing blank page?

Thanks

1 Like

When we refresh it than it loads. But when i refresh it with uipath still remains blank white and maybe at some point later it shows the content-

I need something reliable…

This may be not an complete solution but for me also some web page I don’t know if it’s too much load for UiPath or it’s browser problem will not load at first time,so this is what I would done if this problem comes,

Once open the webpage using open browser i will use a retry scope and in action I will give refresh browser activity and in condition give element exists activity and indicate any element on the web Page.

After some refresh it will load, but will have to check with your scenerieo, how much refresh will It take to load the web page

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks a lot, I will try it out now and let you know.
Thank You for your time

1 Like

Hi,
Element Exists gives me true while the page is still blank :smiley:

That sucks. A simple activity of Opening a page can not be reliable…

@Hurmet_Noka did you indicate the element which present after the page loads?

But it is showing true when the page is blank?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Prasath,
I deleted the cookies and cache and now its working fine.
Thank you for your assistance,

Best
H.Noka

1 Like

No worries :slightly_smiling_face: please mark the Appropriate topic as the solution so it may be useful to others in the future.

Thanks

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.