OneNote

Hi all.

I’m currently working on a case for my company. I’ve been developing robots for a while now. But i can’t seem to find a “work around” for this isseu.

For this case i need to create in two diffrend application a document structure from terms provided in excel. For the first application everything worked fine with a verry high accuratie rating. But for the part in OneNote… If i wanted to create folders or subfolders … even group folders it would never work. It seems it can not find the element or even pictures in OneNote.

Any ideas are welcome, i thank you in advance!

Kind Regards,
Joeri Rethy

Hi @Joeri_Rethy

Could you give some screenshot examples? It looks to be finding selectors for me on OneNote 2016 and Studio 2019.3:

For the content of the notes themselves, I used the AA framework:

Czesc Maciej! :slight_smile:

Did you do something else apart from changing the UI framework to AA?

I am not able to normally select one piece of text or one empty cell or anything inside my notes. The closest solution was to choose the UIA Framework, but it still does not work properly: some cells are not recognized. And with the Default Framework, it let me select just the whole notes canva.

Thank you in advance.

Which UIAutomation package version are you using? Could you please double check on the latest 21.10?