On the Orchestrator, excel data is not auto save

On the Orchestrator, the data in Excel is not auto save after processing. Open Excel data is empty.
But the data will be auto save after processing on the local debugging. Open Excel data is exist.

1 Like

Have you add Save workbook into it ?

1 Like

I add it, But no effect.

One thing to check is make sure the account that the robot is running as has access to where you are saving your excel file. If it has opened the excel file as read-only then the autosave won’t cause a failure, but nothing will get saved.

the excel is close when process run and excel attributes is not read-only

1 Like

Follow this video, create a new tenant and include your process into the tenant exactly the same way as mentioned in the video, and then run your process in the orchestrator, your results will be saved fine in the excel.
I also faced the same issue, my process runs fine in the local machine and even the excel showed the saved result, but when i ran the process in the orchestrator the data didnt reflect in the local excel sheet, Do follow the video method of creation of a new tenant in orchestrator, add your process into a new folder and then run the process, it will work for sure.