Ocr activity in CV screen scope activity giving variable ambiguous error

Hi,

I am exploring computer vision activities there I’m facing one issue, Microsoft OCR activity in cv Screen scope giving image variable ambiguous error.

I have gone through one post regarding the same issue in forum
https://forum.uipath.com/t/computer-vision-cv-screen-scope-activity-error/165420

As per the solution I’m able to declare a variable of type system.drawing.image but unable to create a object for it

@vinay_reddy @Sathish_shankar @Palaniyappan @lakshman @Raghavendraprasad

Hi
actually image is a class type of drawing namespace…thats why we arent able to use NEW with that…
may i know why we need that image variable
Cheers @Karun

1 Like

Thanks @Palaniyappan for the reply
It is coming by default whenever we drag and drop ocr engine in CV screen scope

here the problem is image reference is present in two packages uipath.core and system.drawing so it became ambiguous

The link I shared on the post saying that create a object of a class system.drawing and pass it to OCR Engine but I’m unable to create object for that class

1 Like

let me check once
Cheers @Karun

1 Like

Hi @Karun

I just used the same CV scope in my community edition and it works without any issues, no requirement of any declaration.

Not sure what is happening here.

Just to be sure are you at the highest level of package for UiAutomation? CV scope derives and takes dependency from UiAutomation also.

Check and revert :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply @Raghavendraprasad

I checked my project dependencies there is no UIAutomation package installed
So I installed the UIAutomation package 19.10.1 version then I got the error

So I uninstalled the Computer vision package than its working…:astonished:

Thank you @Palaniyappan and @Raghavendraprasad for your support…:smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.