Not taking DataRow item using in_Transaction item

Hi All,

i am trying to read csv file and opening the webpage and trying to enter some details from CSV file, but it seems it is not reading the data from transaction item.

error- System exception.Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Source: Type Into ‘INPUT Control 2’
error activity

@Rakesh_Tiwari

After changing the transactionItem type generally Arguments will be cleared…Please check the invoke workflow activity of process xaml and gettransactionxaml if the arguments are assigned with variables or no

Hope this helps

cheers

Hi @Anil_G ,

that is resolved,

how to handle this
bot should read this from input file and drag the item to highlighted area, suppose if it reads “car” then it should drag car there.

i have wriiten like this
and then find element to recognise the element, how it will drag there?

@Rakesh_Tiwari

Find the selector and add a variable to property like innertext or aaname to make it dynamic and then use click activity with click down and then use hover and then give a clik actovity again with click up…

In Hover activity select the box you need

Cheers

ok done,

how to handle this, again reading the salary range from input and it is dynamic

selector generating above

@Rakesh_Tiwari

For this first take the max and min values of that bar…

Then also get the offset x and y values for the start and end…now depending on what value you need…calculate the offset values and use same click and then hover with offset

Eg:
Say center is offset values for start are 1,1 and the value is 0$ and final offset value is 20,1 and value is 100$

Then if 50 is needed then offset will be 20*((100-50)/100),1. I.e., 10,1

Accordingly perform calculation for the values and try it

And for selector select tag and type. Clss also looks static

Cheers

i am trying to get offset value, but getting validation error

Test.xaml: Internal constraint exception while running constraint with name ‘Constraint’ against activity of type System.Activities.Statements.Sequence with name ‘Sequence’. Exception was: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.Invoke(Activity activity, IDictionary2 inputs, WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensions, TimeSpan timeout) at System.Activities.WorkflowInvoker.Invoke(Activity workflow, IDictionary2 inputs)
at System.Activities.Validation.ActivityValidationServices.RunConstraints(ChildActivity childActivity, ActivityCallStack parentChain, IList1 constraints, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, Boolean suppressGetChildrenViolations, IList1& validationErrors)

Also i want to add one thing like the place of the element will change in evry click, so is it ok to get the offset value?

@Rakesh_Tiwari

You need not get the offset value…You need to set it…so to identify offset try with different offset value mostly left end of element will be 0,0 …To move you need to calculate offset and give that as input

cheers

is this correct? like wise i should set of max range also right?

@Rakesh_Tiwari

Those options would be here like this

You have to provide the formula to move the bar here

cheers

suppose i want first value as 34, then how to put formula for that and where to write that in offset x or y

If start is 0,0 and end is 200,0, then y is 0 and x will be n*2

Cheers

230 is clicking 100$,

so formula would be cint(in_TaransactionItem(“colname”)230\100) right?

@Rakesh_Tiwari

Yes.like this

Cint((cint(in_TaransactionItem("colname").ToString)*230)\100)

Cheers

cint(34*230/100)

when i tried with this, it is clicking on 32$, should i increase 230 ?

@Rakesh_Tiwari

Yes slightly increase it

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.