Not Recieving Download UIPath Trial Version in my email

Hi I am trying to download UI Path Trail Version by registering through my email but i am not recieiving the download link .I am trying it from 3 days but its not happening even i tried the community edition its still not happening.

I am using my company’s email ID so there is no SPAM Folder but i tried creating a SPAM Folder too in my inbox but it didnt work so please let me know how can we download .

1 Like

Hi! Please try using your personal email address instead :slight_smile:

You can also refer to this topic since they experienced the same issue @Helenka

Thanks

3 Likes

Hi,

I have given my company’s outlook email ID and it didn’t have Spam folder .I tried creating the SPAM Folder and see if i recieved the email from UI path but i didnt recieve anything.

Please help on this.

Regards,
Abhishek

@abhishek0715,

I think your company is blocking these mails.

Do one thing. Register with your personal email id and forward it to official mail id and then download UIPath software.

You may want to use your personal email address.

Regards :slight_smile:

Despi

1 Like

I have tried everything even with my personal email ID i.e @gmail.com . I am not getting any link to download UI Path Community Edition or Trail Edition

1 Like

When using your personal email address, please patiently wait for the email and constantly check the spam, social, and promotions folders/tabs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I had already downloaded the Community Edition from the work email-id that I now used to request for the Trial. Now I have uninstalled the Community version and downloaded and run the .msi installer for the Enterprise version. How long do I have to wait for the license to arrive in the mail? it’s been an hour or so. Or am I not receiving it because I had used the same email-id for the Community Edition?