Not able to run file using debug Mode

Hi All,

I am new to UiPath tool and trying to execute bot. It was working fine till some point of time, but suddenly stopped working in the very first sequence, seems like stuck. The same bot is working in friend’s machine.

Checking the log file, I am seeing it is giving error as

10:15:57.1190 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [26] System.InvalidOperationException: The calling thread cannot access this object because a different thread owns it.
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.VerifyAccess()
at System.Activities.Presentation.View.DesignerView.OnReadOnlyStateChanged(ReadOnlyState state)
at System.Activities.Presentation.ContextItemManager.SubscribeProxy`1.SubscribeContext(ContextItem item)
at System.Activities.Presentation.SubscribeContextCallback.Invoke(ContextItem item)
at System.Activities.Presentation.EditingContext.DefaultContextItemManager.OnItemChanged(ContextItem item)
at System.Activities.Presentation.EditingContext.DefaultContextItemManager.SetValue(ContextItem value)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.WorkflowHandling.DesignerStateService.set_IsReadOnly(Boolean value)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.WorkflowHandling.DesignerWrapper.set_IsReadOnly(Boolean value)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.DesignerViewService.SetReadOnly(String workflowId, Boolean isReadOnly)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.Interfaces.IDesignerViewService.SetReadOnly(String workflowId, Boolean IsreadOnly)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.DesignerViewProxy.SetReadOnly(String workflowId, Boolean isReadOnly)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.WorkflowDocument.set_IsReadOnly(Boolean value)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.WorkflowDocument.MakePermanentlyReadOnly()

Can somebody help figuring out the issue here.

Thanks

@khazra

Check the packages version and studio version is same as your friends machine

Hope this helps you

Thanks

Unfortunately we both are using same Community Pro version and have same packages with same version.

Is there any thing else that is stopping me to it work in my machine. I tried reinstalling it also, but no luck.

Thanks