Not able to replace "/n" in thee table text

Hi guys i’m not able to get text from a table of content so i could not able to replace with String.Replace(Environment.NewLine, String.Empty) Im Getting the Data like separate lines so i want to get complete text from it and need to split is as 3 inputs as

replace new line with what??

string replacement = Regex.Replace(s, @“\t|\n|\r”, “”) use this to remove new line

yourStringVariable.tostring.trim
will work!!

Hi guys i’m not able to get text from a table of content so i could not able to replace with String.Replace(Environment.NewLine, String.Empty) Im Getting the Data like separate lines so i want to get complete text from it and need to split is as 3 inputs as

Name: . KATRINA COLEMA
Title: OWNER
Phone: 256-527-9205

and im attaching the web tags presented in the website
please help me out from it.

the data presented in web tags like this:
gettext issue
actual data presented in web as :

so i want to get the text from it as

1.Name
2.Title
3.Phone

for three variable if the text came to a single line then i can split it and get the text from it but i could not able to get the text so guys please help me out from it.

Hey, have you tried to use Extract Structured Data (https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/extract-data) and then from UiPath match the parts that you need ?

Hi, I encountered the same issue with text from a table published on a website.

I discovered they used the Unix linefeed by writing the extracted data to a text file.
So when performing string operations, I has to use vbLF instead of of \n, Environment.NewLine, etc.

I took me some time to discover this issue, so hope this helps other users if they run into the same problem.