Not able to find UiPath.Orchestrator.Cli.exe

I’m trying to upgrade orchestrator and i am not able to find UiPath.Orchestrator.Cli.exe to decrypt the UIPath.Orchestrator.dll.config

2 Likes

Hey @Athira

You are checking in which directory please ?

Thanks
#nK

@Nithinkrishna Thanks for reply. Im looking inside the installation folder. “C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Orchestrator\Tools"

1 Like

Hey @Athira

Could you please try the search from global Orchestrator folder.

I remember we have done it which was working. And I hope you are trying encyrpt some confidential sections of dll config right ?

Thanks
#nK

I am sorry i am not able to follow what did you mean by global orchestrator folder… also i am trying to decrypt secureappsettings section before upgrading orchestrator.

Actually i searched the whole c drive, but couldn’t find it

The tool UiPath.Orchestrator.Cli.exe will be available for 2021.10+. If you are upgrading from 2021.4, you should use the procedure from the docs corresponding to that version: Encrypting UiPath.Orchestrator.dll.config Sections. Then you upgrade and you use the docs specific to the new version for encrypting the file back: Encrypting UiPath.Orchestrator.dll.config Sections

2 Likes

Thanks, that works

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.