Cannot find UiPath.Orchestrator.dll.config

Hello!

I recently installed on-prem orchestrator. It is running on a Windows Server. I can log in to orchestrator with the admin account, both directly on the server as well as from another computer on the same domain.

With the admin account I added a user that is part of the domain. Orchestrator seems to find that user in AD. So far so good. But when I try to login with that user, from a computer within the domain, I get a message that pops up “Invalid credentials (#MTI_7)”.

If I look at the EventViewer on the Windows Server computer, I can see a message “User not found”, of that userid that I tried to login with.

So, I was looking for information and found this document:

And I was going thrue it, but at some point they suggest open up the “UiPath.Orchestrator.dll.config” file, but I dont seem to have that file in the directory
“C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Orchestrator”

Is it deprecated? Has it been replaced by some other file? Or I’m I missing something? (most likely :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Hi @bcm
you may use an old version of the orchestrator, in old versions, there are no UiPath.Orchestrator.dll.config file ,
All data contained in “Web.config” file

Search Web.config on your : C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Orchestrator
and open the file and search relevant, you will find the data

1 Like

Aight. You are right. The Web.config file has the settings I was looking for. I must have an older version of Orchestrator then.

1 Like

:+1: :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.